Dreamhost has Miva and it is fairly simple to setup rev

www.dreamhost.com

Todd

On Apr 20, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Marty Knapp wrote:

I'm trying to find a new web host where I can install Rev and I need the Miva shopping cart. Anybody out there know of anything? I'm currently using Websitesource and just discovered that they're blocking access from people using Shaw Cable (a big provider in Canada). Websitesource's tech support is slow and not very helpful. They also won't allow installation of Rev unless I get a virtual private server. I currently have 2 sites that use Miva 4 and am not too excited about switching/learning something else.

--

Todd Geist