Hi,

This should do it:

on mouseUp
  local myCardCount
  local myCardIndex
  local myImageCount
  local myImageIndex

  put the number of cards in this stack into myCardCount
  repeat with myCardIndex = 1 to myCardCount
put the number of images in card myCardIndex of this stack into myImageCount

    repeat with myImageIndex = 1 to myImageCount
set the visible of image myImageIndex of card myCardCount of this stack to true
    end repeat
  end repeat
end mouseUp

Test it in a button script, I tried it here and it worked fine.

Hope this Helps
All the Best
Dave