Mark Smith wrote:

I've made a basic library of functions for reading the ID3 tags from mp3 files.
It's on RevOnline:
Category: Utilities
Name: id3lib
User: Mark Smith

Please let me know about any problems you have with it, or things you'd like added, on or off list.

Thank you Mark.

You do know that any time you write ".... to read ??? tags from ??? file" - *someone* is going to ask about writing or modifying those tags. :-)

So let me be that someone - any thoughts on the ability to change tags ?