Hi Paul,

Great to have a small document that provides an overview of all important commands and functions at a glance. Thanks.

I'd like to add that I have a slightly less compact document with examples available on the Economy-x-Talk homepage. The original is a HyperCard stack, which contains scripts in HyperTalk mostly, but there is also a PDF file available in the Downloads section.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to get your own web store on-line: http:// www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 3-mei-2006, om 12:40 heeft Paul Claude het volgende geschreven:

Now there is no more blank pages. Please re-download from
http://www.ziggy-soft.com/z_progs/Revolution%20Quick%20Reference.zip .

Greetings

Paul Claude