Ken Ray wrote:
On 5/3/06 12:07 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ken Ray wrote:

on preOpenCard
   set the traversalOn of fld 1 to false
end preOpenCard

on openCard
   set the traversalOn of fld 1 to true
end openCard

I've been waiting for a recipe that was simple enough to not have the first
field auto-focused, and this is it! Thanks, Mark!
Doesn't seem to work here. :( I've been looking for the same thing, but
I guess I'll have to stick with:

  send "unSel" to me in 1

with an "unsel" handler that selects empty.

Are you working with list fields, or regular fields? (The reason I ask is
that "select empty" won't affect the hilitedlines of list fields...)

I figured that out after I posted. I tested it with a regular field, which is what I most often need it for. It doesn't work with those. I haven't tried it with list fields, but I am pretty sure it will work there because you are always right. ;)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]