On May 9, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

Hi Todd,

You should be able to shift-click on altFldHeader and designate it to show only 2 fields.

best,

Chipp

I am not getting an option for the number of fields (Columns). I did the first time, but not after that. The custom property altNumCol is set to 2.

I deleted altFldHeader and then put it back running through the setup again. It recognized that there were two columns and created two column headers.

But still when I tab out of the 2nd column the cursor moves to a 3rd very narrow column that suddenly appears.

But why would altFldHeader have anything to do with it? Should the field itself control how a "Tab" behaves.

Rev 2.7.1 by the way.

Thanks

todd

--