Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, Judy Perry wrote:

I searched the use-list archive via Richard's page but can't come up with
what I think I remember reading, namely, that you can sorta, kinda,  using
players, play two or more sounds "simultaneously".

Is it so?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yes, use two or more players set to different filenames.  Or use an imported
audioclip and a player.

For some real excitement (?), you can add simultaneous speech synthesis into the mix.

Then if you could just get the synthetic speaker to sing with the player's song...

Phil Davis