Klaus Major wrote:
Grüezi Till,

if I only indicate the file name then I get the same effect. If I add the path of the program then everything works fine

so
launch "/Users/tibi/Desktop/Monatsformat.pdf" does not work

this will work fine with the correct syntax, does here at least (OS X 10.4.6):

..
launch DOCUMENT "/Users/klaus/Desktop/PeDeEff.pdf"

Till, Klaus, thank you both for checking this. My stack does use the correct "launch document" command but it turns out my client was using the wrong file path. I'll report this to Bugzilla, because even though it is user error, Rev still should not crash.

In the mean time, anyone who is using the new "launch document" command should add something like this to their script to be safe:

 if there is a file tFilePath -- check for existence!
 then launch document tFilePath

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]