Hi Mark,

It is easy enough to make a group with the objects you need. Then make another group and if you want to add an item to your list, copy group 1 into group 2. After correctly positioning the objects, you can obtain a table effect.

You could also check out Shao Sean's impressive list box library:

<http://66.160.136.21/shaosean/objects/objListbox.php>

Although it is "still in development", I believe it works pretty well.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to get your own web store on-line: http:// www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 19-mei-2006, om 1:10 heeft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,

I'm starting to "move along" with learning Studio 2.7.
Although the questions still come.

How do I put other controls into a table control, for example, a check box, or a combo box? That is, a column of check boxes. If I can, will it allow the end user to do live updates to these controls? e.g.: if the user clicks on a check box in a table, with scripts, can I get it to check and uncheck, at the same time changing the data in the table?

Hope that makes sense.

TIA,
Mark