Hi,

Everyone who contacted me, many thanks. It now appears that Panther is the problem. XCode for Panther is a little different. We will probably update the machine used for creating externals, but if someone has a simple external that is known to compile correctly with XCode on Panther, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to get your own web store on-line: http:// www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 22-mei-2006, om 20:02 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

Does anyone out there have source code for a simple external that *is known* to compile with XCode on Mac OS X 10.3.9 *and* 10.4.6? The current SDK provides insufficient information and that is costing me money.

A few people have tried to help me, but there is always something that prevents us from compiling, be it having the wrong headers, the wrong compiler, or faulty code. Any serious help is very much appreciated and if your contribution is what we need to compile our external, you will be rewarded with a free license for this external.

At this stage, source code of an external that simply returns a value or beeps twice would be sufficient.

Best regards,

Mark