Digging around in my directories I found FreeGUI, and not having looked at it
for about 2 years, I had a look!

Have produced a port of a stack originally called "easel.mc" - it is a bit
clunky (the original stack - all my port does is make sure that under RR it
will load as a palette) - never mind, quite fun to play with.

VE.rev

find it at the RRGraphix group:

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of
meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006