Has anyone had problems with this combination?

I have an app that calls revGoURL to open a local html file on the user's hard drive. I have checked to make sure the path to the file is correct, but Firefox does not open the file. Firefox does not open at all. If I change my default browser to IE, it works fine. And it works as expect on the Mac with Firefox. I've also found that trying to open a regular web site fails.

Any ideas? Is there some way I can work around this? Using Rev 2.6.1 and Firefox 1.5.0.3.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally