Hi!

I just go my first steps in using database with Revolution.
I bought a license von SQLite from Altuit and created my first database "AppReg3.db"

Then I created a stack and want to build a database query with the Database Query Builder. I studied the User Guide and the appropriated video but I cannot connect to the db.
Whatever I tried I got the message:

There was an error in connecting to the database.
Please check that the connection fields are correct.
Revdb error: revdberr, invalid database type

Please give me a little help to fill in correctly:

Name:        Query 1
Type:          altSQLite3
Host:           ?
Database:  ?
User:            my emailadress that I used to create the AppReg3.db
Password:  my password that I used to create the AppReg3.db

The database is located in the folder "/Applications/Revolution Studio/2.7.1-gm-1" The stack is located in the folder "/Users/rvs/Documents/My Revolution Studio/Programme"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The script I created the AppReg3.db is:

on mouseUp
    global gConID
put revdb_connect("sqlite3","AppReg3.db",,,,,"[EMAIL PROTECTED] online.de","XXxxXXxxxXxxXX") into tConID
    if tConID is "" then
        answer warning "Problem creating or accessing database!"
    else
answer information "AppReg Connected! Your connection ID is: " & tConID
        put tConID into gConID
    end if
end mouseUp

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The script I created the table is:

on handleRevDBerror p
  switch
  case item 1 of p is "revdberr"
    return "revDB Error: " & p
    break
  case "syntax error" is in p
    return "Database Error: " & p
    break
  end switch
end handleRevDBerror

on mouseUp
    global gConID
    if gConID is "" then
answer information "No Database is Connected to, please go back 1 step and connect to the Database!"
        exit mouseUp
    end if
put "CREATE TABLE Karten_Daten(KarteID integer primary key,Frage text,Antwort text)" into tSQL
    put revdb_execute(gConID,tSQL) into tTmp
    handleRevDBerror tTmp
    if the result is not empty then
        answer warning the result
        exit mouseUp
    end if
    answer information "Number of Tables Added: " & tTmp
end mouseUp

Thanks
Reinhold Venzl-Schubert