William Sanke has a stack named - dragmenu.rev which I just sent to your .mac email account. But I don't remember where I found this - maybe somebody could post the URL for others.

Marty Knapp
I want to drag from 1 list field to another, keep both the fields locked, show the text being dragged and perform some a visual effect in the end where existing text will move down to show where the drop will occur. I assume if I can do all of that, rearranging text in the receiving field with the same visual effect will be cake.

Is what I'm describing this even possible?

Byron Turner