The Ouija board was obviously taken from the web, but the stone pointer took
all of five minutes to make with Microsoft Expression Graphics Designer,
which is currently free:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression

It literally took six clicks with the bezier tool to make the outline and
another half dozen clicks to set the fill and styling. Give it a shot! :)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]