On Jun 6, 2006, at 8:43 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

Has anyone written a Rev stack that:

 - imports a background image and folder of sliced Fireworks images
 - creates a new Rev stack and a new card with the name of the FW doc
 - puts your background image on the card
- places buttons on the card with position and size identical to your FW doc
 - assigns normal, over and down states to the icons of those buttons

?

Michelle and I wrote a stack today to do this, if no one else has one and there is interest, I will post it

Please!

Tereza Snyder

   Califex Software, Inc.
   800 Water Street