Dave, that was it! Thanks!

On Jun 8, 2006, at 11:42 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:

On 9 Jun 2006, at 03:18, Josh Mellicker wrote:

I have never used libURLDownloadToFile, my first attempt was unsuccessful :(

----

My code:

ON mouseUp

    libURLSetFTPMode "passive" -- I tried "active" also
    answer folder "where?"
libURLDownloadToFile "ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ mim.txt", it

END mouseUp

libUrlDownloadToFile needs a file as a parameter, not a folder. Try this:

ON mouseUp

    libURLSetFTPMode "passive" -- I tried "active" also
    ask file "where?"
    if it is not empty then
libURLDownloadToFile "ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ mim.txt", it
    end if

END mouseUp

Cheers
Dave