(Not sure what happened with the first email. Will try again)

We have a Rev application that uploads and downloads 1-2 mb files to our server approximately 5-10 times per hour. Currently, we are doing all of that ftp'ing in the foreground. We'd like to do it in the background. The question is about reliability. We have other activities ongoing, such as video capture and video replay. Would these activities effect background ftp'ing or be effected by it? The files must be transferred reliably.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies