Checking it out now.....

Tom

On Jun 20, 2006, at 1:21 AM, dreamscapesoftware.com - List wrote:

I realize that asking this probably makes me sound conceded and selfish, but I'm the kind of person who bases the success of a project on it's response. If there is zero response, I abandon the project. If there's an interest, I continue with the project until I can't plausably continue anymore.

I was under the understanding that there were either no decent Icon/ Cursor Editors for Revolution, or that none exist (other than than using zoom and the paint tools). I understand that a lot of developers are designers as well, and would prefer to use professional programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for Icon/Cursor design, but I figured that there has to be some people out there who would rather have a built-in editor as opposed to a seperate program.

I just released a beta of my Icon Editor for Revolution on RevOnline and my Web Site, and I've gotten zero response regarding the project. Am I wasting my time? Is there something better out there? Should I move on to the next project on my list?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Thomas J McGrath III