So, having learnt how to turn text files containing delimited lists into arrays
I now want to set up a folder for one stack to export to and another to import
from . . .

Tried this:

create folder "TestBed"
set the defaultFolder to it

(and it created a folder inside my RR folder as per documentation)

however when I tried to export the contents of a list field to a text file -
the text file ended up in the RR folder rather than inside "TestBed"

any ideas why?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of
meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006