Kevn gave two presentations at RevCon . His opening keynote on Friday is in
the video collection that Devin Asay will be marketing soon. His Sunday
presentation was under non-disclosure and the video of it will NOT be
released unless Kevin chooses to do so on a case-by-case basis for specific
purposes.