Lynn Fredricks wrote:
Dear sir, this may well be so for all I know, but this statement sets a dangerous precedent.

On 01/07/2005 13:12 Heather Nagey wrote:
 > Dear list members,
 > As we
> all know, religion, politics and cheese are all off topic and > inappropriate to this list.

IMO there are very good historical reasons for the [dairy product] rule. Let's not go there again. :-)

Oops, sorry - Its very sensitive, I forgot - from the CheeseGate break-in in
the '70s to the more recent Operation Cheddar Storm :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks

I felt sure it had to be an innocent slip. It's so easily done. And I shall gloss over the fact that you just did it again. :-)

Martin Baxter