I was using mouseMove because I thought it wouldn't make a difference.
I just modified my code to use enter/leave, and it works flawlessly.
Looks like you already solved my problem :-) Thanks!

On 7/1/06, Ken Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to do an event when the mouse passes over a boundary about
> 5 pixels thick. The problem is that if the mouse goes too fast, it
> will apparently skip all 5 pixels and never be detected. Is there a
> way to make it more sensitive to detection or is the problem not
> solvable?

What is the code you're using? MouseEnter/Mouseleave? MouseMove?

It would help to know...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]