On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:07 AM, GregSmith wrote:

I'll just repeat what I initially stated:

I think multimedia authoring software should be intuitive enough, and well documented enough to allow a fairly non-technical user to do amazing things
without constantly needing to ask assistance from local forum gurus.

The foundational educational material for learning Revolution from the
standpoint of a total non-programmer seems to be missing. That's the gist
of my own personal dilemma.

Greg, have a look at my site at http://revolution.byu.edu. These are the tutorial materials that we use here at BYU to teach Revolution to non-techie humanities majors. Click the "Revolution Tutorials by Topic" link. If you follow the links roughly in the order they are presented on that page you will get a step-by-step introduction to Revolution.

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University