Since I'm using htmltext, I have disabled fixedlineheight of the field.

What about getting a percentage value of the scrollbar to formattedheight of the field, then after changing fon't size and reapplying the htmltext, then finding the appropriate position under the new circumstances. This is what I was trying to do in the first place, but my mind just is not clicking at all. I can't even remember how to get a percentage value of the scrollbar's position within the formatted height of the field. :-(

-Garrett