Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Jacque,

Probably, the nice column is junk as well. Make sure that the image has the correct size to make your pattern fit. If you repeat a pattern of 8x8 pixels 4 times, your image must be either 8x32 or 32x8 pixels large. If you repeat the pattern 16 times without any returns in the string, it should fit the 32x32 px image. How are you creating the image data?

I'm reading a field and translating characters I find in it into pixel colors. I've fixed the problem by making sure I have enough characters in each line of the field to completely fill each row of the image. It seems to work now.

The puzzling part was that when I had 8 lines that were only 8 characters long each, and I applied 4 repetitions, the imageData was set as a column on the left side of the image, 8 wide and 32 high, with the remainder of the image empty. I thought imageData was applied in rows from left to right. I expected to see junk at the top, not a column at the side. I was wondering what made it wrap. There are no returns in my imageData.

A side effect of this experiment was that after a couple of tries, Rev crashes. So maybe I'm not seeing something that is really supposed to happen. ;)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]