So I'm going to stop recommending anyone, as it's clear that every user has different experiences at different times with their pet provider, complicated by internet weather..

sqb

I've been using JaguarPC for some years, I've upgraded to a full VPS solution during RevConWest and I am really happy with them. I can run Rev CGIs and their support always answered me in couple hours, sometimes even minutes and I do use support tickets a lot, they even installed apache modules for me without charging... I know people here have mixed experiences with them but anyway, it works for me.

Cheers
andre

--
stephen barncard