On Jul 22, 2006, at 8:49 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

Just for the record, a 1 button mouse (which is the only way Mac
laptops come configured) is so VERY last century. Especially when the
operating system support the concept of right-click for properties,
and scroll wheels.

(and don't tell me you can use 2-button mice..i know that, it's just
that right now, my PC laptop is...surprise....on my lap, and there's
no desire for me to have to find a place for a mouse).

Just for the record, there is no need to use a 2 button mouse when you can simulate multiple buttons, scroll wheels, and left and right clicks all with a trackpad and one mouse button. (and the appropriate piece of shareware) Having to have all of that hardcoded into a laptop is SO last century. ;-)

http://www.ragingmenace.com/software/sidetrack/index.html

--

Todd