On Aug 12, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

At its core, U3 is just a novel interface to a feature built into the Windows OS:
And as Rev developers, it's always been a trivial matter for us to deliver fully self-contained apps which run from removable media without needing to modify the host computer.

I appreciate the summary. Looking at U3 hadn't moved to the top of my pile.

Any technical problems with having a set of IDEs installed on a flash drive?

Dar Scott