I am following attentively your attempt to "simulate" a richtext field.
I have a stack that presents a lot of texts (one text in one main field on each card). Often these texts include lists that normally should be indented (often with 2 levels). So I got the same problem as yours.

After unsuccessful trials I gave up and currently all the lines of my texts are left aligned. For the (to be normally indented lists) I used special characters such as "*" and "-" (but left aligned). So that the presentation is not up to standard.

So I am very much interested by any solution you could find.
The main issue I encountered was the following :
When a line had to wrap, I had to type a return and then a tab in order to get an indented paragraph. Then, when for one reason or another, the width of the field was reduced, even a little bit, or if I changed the style of the characters (font or size), I got a terrible mess ! It happened for example, when I was transferring the content of a field in another field that I use as a printing field.

Hav'nt you got this kind of problem ? In your example, I suppose that you have a "return" after "You know you". So that if you reduce the width of your field, the word "you" will wrap, isolated and left aligned (without tab).

Hope my "English-like English" is understandable enough :-))

Thanks a lot for your attempt to turn around this crucial shortcoming in Rev. I hope you will keep informing us about the problems you are encountering and your solutions.

Best regards from Grenoble
André