Type in 'Runtime Revolution', its formal long name, and it comes up first.
I always refer to 'Runtime' when speaking to others about it..

I hesitate to bring this up, but one problem with "Revolution" is the name. It is a unsearchable name. Image this guy going and Googling "Revolution." Will the RunRev site come up? It's the 6th link when I do it, and it comes up after "Revolution Software" which sounds like what one would want.

Frankly I'm impressed the RunRev site appears 6th.

The problem is "Revolution" is a normal word. Other names, like "ReadBasic," are more unique, and will always take you to where you want to go.