Garrett Hylltun wrote:

I didn't pay all this damn money so I could put their copyright statement along with mine on anything I do.

It's pretty much boilerplate standard. Look in any About box or credits listing for almost any product and you'll see attributions for other development systems. I recall "Portions copyright by Think C" on almost every program I ran on OS 9. The attribution does not have to be prominent, nor do you need to use the logo, nor do you need to make a big deal out of it. I generally put a tiny line of type at the bottom of a credits listing. That's all that's needed. And when it comes right down to it, I doubt very much that RR will prosecute you if you happen to omit it. This is really a minor thing to get upset about.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]