Thank you Sarah! You have fixed some of the nagging little issues that were plaguing me.

On Aug 22, 2006, at 10:01 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

Hi All,

When you build a standalone for Mac OS X, at the moment (Rev 2.7.x)
the required display plugins are not copied over, so the app looks
like it was built for OS 9. Also, if you have specified a custom icon,
it does not get displayed.

Here is a script that fixes all that. It is set to work only when
building on OS X systems, I don't know if it is needed on others. Just
put this in the stack script of your mainStack and it will happen
auto-magically after the standalne has been created.

HTH,
Sarah