Hi all,

The "answer file" command usually gets me thoroughly confused, but
this time, I'm not sure it is able to do what I want.

I want to allow the user to select a text file, but it has to be a
text file with a name like "Slot45.txt". The number will vary, but it
has to start with "Slot" and have the ".txt".

Is this possible? I can get it to limit to text files, but is it
possible to limit the available files to only text files which start
with "Slot"?

Cheers,
Sarah