Hello Jérôme,

In the application package of your Revolution application, following the path /Revolution/Contents/Resources you will find folders named French.lproj and German.lproj etc. Copy these folders over to the same location in your standalone application package and it should all work fine.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Convert HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. Download it at http:// differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-aug-2006, om 23:48 heeft Jérôme Rosat het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

I use Revolution Studio 2.7.3 on a MacBook and with MacOS 10.4.7 in French.

I use in the script of a button the function "Answer folder". In the environment of development, the buttons of the window are in French. In the standalone application, buttons are in English.

How to make them in French? Is it a bug?

Thank you for your help.