The guy that designed it was nice enough to send me a copy of his thesis. This, plus the posts from the Revistas makes it clear this is way out of my league. So unless I am offered a Chair at MIT.......

Thanks anyway, and if anyone does anything on physiological measurement and Rev, be sure to post the news!

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk