On Aug 31, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

Putting the text of an image into a global (or elsewhere)

"put the text of image x into imagetext"

and then

"set the text of image x to imagetext"

produces a white and blank image.

Maybe I am missing something very simple here, but all variations I tried with the "text" property failed.-

I don't see it on Rev 2.7.3 on G4 with OS X 2.7.3 even after going to another card and back.

Could there be some setting of paintCompression that affects this?

There is a bug in which some images do not render correctly and a bug in which some lose transparency on card changes. Maybe those are related.

Maybe there is an unexpected formatting option in an imported image.

Dar