Shari, you are in the right place. It's just unusually quiet at the moment - maybe the holiday weekend?

Best,

Mark

On 2 Sep 2006, at 15:02, Shari wrote:

Something must be amiss... I did not get my own post sent back to me. So I've added this list to my buddy list and am trying again.

If anybody sees this and is on the Metacard list, please let me know that my outgoing mails are making it to the list. Thank you!

I've just signed up for the Revolution list, and haven't seen any posts. So I am sending one to find out if I am in the right place.

Shari
Gypsy King Software
--
Mac and Windows shareware games