On 9/4/06, Lynn Fredricks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After some digging, I saw it (a small button in a corner ;-))
>
> I saw also that I was not a member, so I registered :-) I
> remember I read some time ago the announce for RR forums, but
> I neglected to register...

The benefits of membership :-)

I realise that was meant as a joke, but seriously, what ARE the
benfits of membership?

I am a member, but I find a forum far to time-consuming & tedious, so
after my inital explorations, I never go there. I would be interested
to hear if there is any real benefit to joining the forum.

Regards,
Sarah