function getAge bDay
  put 60 * 60 * 24 * 365 into secsPerYear
  put secsPerYear / 12 into secsPerMonth

  put the seconds into tDay

  -- assuming date of birth is given in short system date format
  convert bDay from short system date to seconds

  put tDay - bDay into tAgeInSecs

  put tAgeInSecs div secsPerYear into tYears
  put (tAgeInSecs mod secsPerYear) div secsPerMonth into tMonths

  return tYears && tMonths
end getAge

This is pretty rough and ready, it doesn't try to take into account leap years and so-on, but unless the person is really old (100 yrs + ?), it should be close enough. Also, see 'centuryCutoff' in the docs if you're going to be dealing with older people.

Best,

Mark