Dave Cragg wrote:
On 8 Sep 2006, at 14:48, jbv wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but actually I was wondering about any
logic behind that "internal order"...

Sorry. My answer was a bit cold. Not intentional. I looked up the docs to confirm what I thought, and got lazy and just quoted what was there.

As a penance, I'll smile at the kids tonight, and perhaps give them a little extra gruel. :-)

You feed your kids every day?  You'll spoil 'em!.

When I was a kid my pop handed us a piece of string and told us to go out into the woods and make our own deadfall. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal