Hi Dave,

Try this:
In the 'Development' menu of the Rev IDE, select 'Image Library'. In the window that opens, find your icon and make a copy of it somewhere in your standalone stack, noting the image ID of the copy. Then use the ID of the copy as the icon of your button. Should work even after you make the stack into a standalone.

Or did I miss something? Do you already have a copy of the image in your stack?

HTH -
Phil Davis

Dave Herndon wrote:
Hi Little help here.  I am developing a fire department application in rev
2.7.3.  I realy liked the haz mat barrel button icon in the metacard icons
listed.  When I build my standalone in windows the icons show up black when I
open the file with my standalone.  I have been racking my brains trying to
figure out where in the standalone settings I can make sure that resource
gets added to the standalone.  Little help ? Dave