Björnke,

Set the formatforprinting property of the stack to false ;-)

Best,

Mark

P.S. See you in ChatRev!

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-sep-2006, om 22:51 heeft Björnke von Gierke het volgende geschreven:

I forgot to mention: this is on winodws XP.
On Mac OS X everything works fine.