On Sep 23, 2006, at 3:20 PM, Luis wrote:

Ok, what I want to be able to do is control which speaker the sound is coming from and be able to change the frequency ('pitch') of the generated tone/note.

Ah, you guys are making me feel guilty. A tone was the example used in my dll access library that I was working on and put aside as I realized it was completely underwhelming the alpha test team.

Well, to answer your question.  One way is to make an external.

Dar Scott

--
Dar Scott

Lab, office, home:  +1 505 299 9497