Dar Scott wrote:

On Sep 24, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

When did 'one year of free updates/maintenance releases/etc.' get
dropped??

According to the Internet Wayback machine, this happened sometime early in
2004. I know what you mean, though... I was involved with
MetaCard/Revolution before that and so my mindset is still "back there"...

I musta blinked, too.

Is this just Studio or all Editions?  How can one tell?

I'd hate to give poor advice to potential Revolutionaries.

Dar

The website FAQ says:

"Are updates included ? [back to top] All new purchases are valid only for the version current at the time of purchase. To obtain updates you need to purchase an update pack which is valid for a year from the date of purchase. If you puchase a one year pack with a new license, you will get a discount."

Mind you, all the product description sections include the "Benefits" page twice in the menu, so it seems possible that the website is proofread by the pet haggis. Without making a "puchase" I'm not sure how one can tell for sure.

Martin Baxter