On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

But, it seems like the Rev user base is too small to justify two teams working on IDEs...

I like the idea of competing directions. Encouraging notes, money, and occasional chocolate or books tend to encourage good ideas. Mostly money.

I also like the idea of Jerry making Big Bucks and having Lots of Fun, and would hope that the user base is not to small for that.

A market is such that it will automatically handle the justification question.

Dar