On Sep 26, 2006, at 7:50 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

You might try making a group that is big enough to contain all the buttons, setting it's lock location to true and turning it's scroll bars on - this way, the user can scroll to whatever part of the network he/she needs to see.

Typically, when I make true the lockLocation of a group to fix its size, I put another group around it so I can move it about. In that way I get a lock size but not really a lock location. (I don't know how this affects editing very large groups.)

Dar