If that's the case, then something is not working right. I've got "VXCMD_Macho_MC" inside ~/Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/ Externals. When I check the externalPackages of stack "home" it is not listed. And I am using the PPC engine (iMac G5).

Any other ideas? This is very strange. If I copy the external into / Applications/Revolution Enterprise/2.7.4-gm-1, then the external becomes available. But it still doesn't show in externalPackages of stack "home". It does show in externalPackages of my stack so long as I set the externals of my stack to "VXCMD_Macho_MC". Could it be something with the external itself?

Chris