Hiya,

Any ideas what the storage capacity is for Valentina? I did a little research on FM Pro, apparently it can handle a few Terabytes (although I only managed to test it with a 3GB database, performance not being too bad). I've been curious about Valentina, especially the fact that you can both embed and remote the database (same with FM but the licencing limitations then come in).
Valentina seems to be more open to external app access too.

Cheers,

Luis.