On 28 Sep 2006, at 0:34, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

On 9/28/06 1:58 AM, "Robert Sneidar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The happy client will be the one who gets what he wants in a timely
manner without a lot of fuss. Valentina is extremely fast. So is a
jet plane. Filemaker gets up and running quickly without the steep
learning curve. So does a Volkswagen.

I would not like to fly a jet plane back and forth to work every day.
I would not like to drive 1000 people to Zimbabwe in my Volkswagen.

Filemaker and Valentina are different animals.

:-) no doubt, Robert.

Right tools for right tasks.

Btw, team of developers develop Valentina Studio - GUI tool based on
Valentina engine...There is hope that this application will go in direction
of FM/Access.

Hopefully better! ;)

Cheerrs,

Luis.